Every year Nassau Health foods donates thousands of dollars in products, gift cards, and cash to a wide variety of charitable organizations, worthy causes and events. If you would like to apply for a donation please fill out the online donation request form. Due to the high volume of requests, we ask that you review our donation guidelines before submitting your requests.
We define donations as provision of products, gift cards, money, and/or staff time needed to manage a booth or table at an event. Please consider requests for any of these to be a donation request and as such review the following guidelines and complete the accompanying form to apply.
1. All requests must be either mailed, dropped off at the store front counter in an envelope or completed on-line at NassauHealthFoods.net
2. Requests must be made formally using the donation request form.
3. In most circumstances an organization will be limited to a maximum of one donation per year. Please plan appropriately and decide when it is best for your organization to request a donation from NHF.
4. The application must be received at least two months before the event date in order to be considered. All applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. Our goal is to plan events significantly ahead of time in order to maximize charitable outreach and community support. Ample notification time allows us to procure appropriate samples of quality products, literature, and coordinate schedules so that we may provide personnel to run a table or booth.
5. Requests from the following organizations will be considered by NHF.
- Organizations defined as nonprofit under 501-C(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Schools and PTAs
- Events, programs and projects that focus on improving the quality of life of our community, particularly as it relates to health, nutrition, education and environmental preservation.
6. Requests from the following organizations will not be considered by Nassau Health Foods:
- Political groups
- Service clubs or fraternal organizations
- Third-party fundraisers
- Private clubs funded through membership fees
7. Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
To be considered for a donation, please return your completed application plus any background information on your event and your company, including a Web Site URL if you have one to NHF. If your organization has a procurement form, please complete and send that as well.
Although we would like to support every worthwhile cause, due to the high volume of applications it is not possible to fulfill every request.
Thank you for thinking of us!
Donation Request Form
If you prefer to print out a physical form, please click HERE.
Click HERE for recent Community Giving Program recipients